|Device name||GPZ 7000|
|Research System||Sound System|
|Underground search Depth||5 meters|
- GPZ 7000 The American Gold Detector:
- GPZ 7000 device is one of the best products developed by the American company Mainlab. The device specializes in the ore gold search and small gold scraps with an underground depth that reaches up to 5 meters with the possibility of reaching a more deeper depth using the SUPER D search plate
- The device is designed in accordance with modern technology and sophisticated to meet the needs of gold searchers of professional prospectors in all regions of the presence of gold in the world.
- The GPZ 7000 is highly sensitive in detecting the smallest and most accurate pieces of rough gold, rough gold grains, and gold veins.
- As well as settings that reduce the impact of high mineralized soils and radioactive rocks in the gold exploration fields, helping you find the smallest pieces of raw gold that you will not be able to find with any other similar device as it gives you the ability to search at an unparalleled depths.
Languages available in the device are: English, French, and Arabic
- This device had been designed according to The ZVL featured technology to reach 40% deeper than other devices to give you the ability to reach the depths that you ever want to reach.
- The accurate Ground balancing: Most of the gold found in the ground is found in high mineralized land, which is difficult to find and uncover under the ground for many prospectors. Now, however, with the GPZ 7000 Device, you can make the automatic balance of the soil in an easy way even in the hardest terrain and high mineralization terrain
- Noise protection: This device is equipped with immunity to noise caused by external air through 265 channels dedicated to canceling noise and filtering the signal to give you the ability to hear the sound
- Discover gold only: The system is easy to use where you can access the list and settings of the device easily in addition to the manual to help you use the device in the gold detection process
- Wireless audio outputs: You can listen to the sound of the device without using the headphones as you have the option to use the speaker added to the headphones added to the GPS system, The GPS will not make you lose any goal discovered during the search, You can save your targets to get back to them through Google Maps.
- Water resistant: the 14-GPZ search disk can reach an underwater depth of 1 meter “3 feet” and it can be used in rivers and wetlands
- Search disks
- Cover to protect the search disks
- Device bags
- Column accessories
- Motion column
- Carrying jacket