|Device name||EXP 6000|
|Objective||Archaeological treasures and precious metals|
|Underground search Depth||40 meters|
OKM eXp 6000 Professional Plus Metal Detector
OKM eXp 6000 With Android Video Eye Glasses Depth measurement: Customers have found items up to 21 m of depth with this technology Features: 3D Visualization 3D Ground Scan Color display / Touchscreen Exchangeable probes GPS (disengageable) GST / EMSR Height adjustment Internal memory LED lighting Live Sound Live…
The EXB 6000 Metal Detector System consists the following parts:
- The Main Console: which comes with a touch screen, multi-language user interface, automatic light handling system and GPS (which can be activated by user)
- The main telescope unit
- The Verification Telescopic: this invention is very new and can cover a large area of the earth’s surface
- A Super Sensor: Specializes in penetrating earth layers using a system of differentiation between metals and voids
- Blanks Sensor: which can be installed on the EXB device to detect hidden tunnels, rooms, basements, shelters, caves and many other targets.
- Direct Imaging Sensor: Ground scanning for any hidden treasures using this sensor would appear directly on the EXP 6000’s main control screen.
- In addition to a touchscreen that works on any Android device, whether it was a mobile or a tablet or computer
- The device also could be controlled through any live view video glasses.
- Android devices can be used to analyze the displayed results as well as to allow additional users to view the display or monitor and poll the results of the work.
- The machine is supplied with German technology by OKM global systems
OKM eXp 6000 With Android Video Eye Glasses
Depth measurement: Customers have found items up to 21 m of depth with this technology
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- Color display / Touchscreen
- Exchangeable probes
- GPS (disengageable)
- GST / EMSR
- Height adjustment
- Internal memory
- LED lighting
- Live Sound
- Live Stream
- Mineral Scan
Telescopic Rod Assembly
The eXp 6000 measurement sensors are attached to the 3D detector with WiFi. WiFi is used. It is really quick to assemble the machine. The soil scan system consists mainly of:
It can be distributed from 50 to 120 cm from a newly developed measuring instrument and is suitable for the scanning of even large and small areas. Treasure hunters don’t have to bear several samples of various sizes from now on.
This ground measurement sensor is one of the best accessories on the market for soil scanners. This antenna makes it possible to quickly identify and locate buried objects.
The metal detector can be added to this sensor to detect secret passages, rooms, cellars, shelters, caves, and various other cavernous objects.
This soil scan test will stream measurement data directly to the eXp 6000 monitors to view “live” underground objects. The 3D ground scanner operator is thus able to rapidly search a wide area to identify possible subterranean targets.
Android Video Eye Glasses
Even with any video glasses or Android tablet PC on the metal detector, irrespective of whether it is a touchscreen, the operator of the ground scanner eXp 6000 may still work. Android devices can replace the monitor or allow other users to view the 3D ground inspections of the operator.
Multilingual User Interface
The eXp 6000 3D metal sensor can be worked easily with its multilingual user interface and wireless samples. Furthermore, Visualizer 3D software uses a ground scanner to examine graphical pictures of items found and to measure the depth and scale of underground objectives, such as old artifacts, valuable artifacts, and historical objects.
1x Control Unit
1x Wireless Telescopic Probe
1x Wireless Super Sensor
1x Telescopic Rod
1x Protective Cap
1x Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition
1x Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
1x Bluetooth headphones
2x Charger and travel adapter
1x USB flash drive
1x Quick Start Guide