|Device name||LORENZ DEEP MAX Z2|
|Research System||Sound + Imaging System|
|Objective||Archaeological Treasures and Precious Metals|
|Underground search Depth||5 meters|
LORENZ DEEP MAX Z2
LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 Metal Detector 2021
Lorenz DeepMax Z2 is a newly released metal detector from Lorenz – Germany, the device is built upon the successful Lorenz Deep Max Z1 but with new features and enhanced performance.
Lorenz Z2 was designed and developed to bring new or enhanced features such as high sensitivity, greater depth, easy operation, and more accurate detection results.
Lorenz Deep Max Z2 has been developed with professional prospectors in mind, as it can be used for a variety of metal detection-related applications like treasure hunting and detection of metal objects in historical battlefields and other tasks.
The language available in the device is: English
- Lorenz Deep Max Z2 metal detector technology is based on special Pulse Induction technology called Pulse Ground Balancing System (Pulse GBS).The principle is that the current in search coils passing through copper coils emit a short intensive magnetic pulse, those magnetic pulses produce eddy currents in conducting materials like metal objects, for example, a golden coin, eddy currents will be kept in a metal object and will die away after the magnetic pulse emitted by the search coil has turned off.This is the reason why it is possible to detect those eddy currents during the time-delayed receiving phase by means of the same search coil which now acts as a receiving coil.
A rather complicated electronics circuitry is necessary to detect those tiny voltage changes and has to separate that particular signal from interference also received. The signal has to be amplified to drive an audio stage with a voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO), which emits an audible signal either by headphones or a built-in loudspeaker when metal is near the field of the search coil.
The Pulse GBS (Ground Balancing System) is especially suitable for searching in depth. The performance of this electronic device is almost unaffected by saltwater, most types of mineralized grounds, or temperature changes.
a power PST (Pulse Shaping Technology) was added in order to improve the performance and depth capabilities. The complete power management with efficient low electromagnetic interference converters and low self-discharge batteries makes this detector even more flexible for worldwide operation.
Lorenz Deep Max Z2 Standard Package
- Control box
- Adjustable shoulder and belt strap
- Fast charger with wide range 100-240 VAC input
- 1m x 1m frame coil with carrying straps
- Carrying bag for 1m x 1m frame coil
- 35cm DD- coil
- Three rods telescopic S pole
- Stereo headphones with an adapter cable
- Instruction manual in English
Optional Data-Logger Kit Includes:
- Surfer scientific mapping software (single-user license)
- Lorenz Scripter software latest version
- Z2 USB data transfer cable
- Z2 Battery + GPS Module (Power Bank)