|Research System||Imaging System|
|Objective||Buried Gold Treasures|
|Underground search Depth||8 meters|
- Evo The 3D Imaging Gold Detector device:
- If you are a prospector who is searching for Archaeological treasures in a secret manner, this is the right device for you. The Evo device comes only in two pieces, a search stick and a mobile phone. The search stick looks like an ordinary personal stick, which does not attract attention at all.
- Through this stick, you can take pictures of the targets underground and display them on the program designed to analyze images with your mobile phone, as the device is equipped with a high-technology imaging system that can detect precious and archaeological treasures up to an underground depths of 8 meters.
- Now with the new Evo device you can explore metals and detect gold using the search stick and a mobile device, the device is characterized by its small size and its secret usability that helps you to discover treasures without anybody feeling that you do, it is just a stick and mobile where you can walk anywhere and find gold And the treasures and spaces through the direct, and the 3D imaging system, the depth of the device reaches up to 8 meters under the ground.
Language available in the device is: English, Arabic, Turkish, Persian, French, and German
- The Evo Device includes two imaging systems:
- The 3D imaging system “3D Ground Scanner”: In this system, you can scan a specific area of the ground by walking in one direction in a rectangle shape with certain dimensions (5 meters and 3 meters wide) as an instance. The search scanning data is stored and then transferred to the mobile phone screen by an integrated software installed to analyze the data, this program enables you to see the target and 3D images. You can find out the details of the target, whether it is gold or silver, or the depth of the target, and also the prospector can know what is the kind of the target, whether it was a box or small coins or any other thing through its 3D images Which shows an accurate picture of the shape of the buried targets
- The Direct imaging “Live Scanner”: This system enables the user to know the type, size, and depth of the target immediately, which saves time and effort.
- The UMAD scanning technology: To clear ground layers to give the best accurate results using the enclosed probe.
- The scanning Sensor: This special probe in its design and built-in high-resolution search technology enables the user to wipe soil layers to depths of up to 8 meters. This probe is designed as a stick that can be adjusted through the jaw and mounting joints from 60 cm to 120 cm*
- A Simple and easy to use analytical program: With the application of the analytical program that is installed on the Android smart mobile phone of the device the user can control the device and adjust its settings through a simplified graphical and easy to understand interface.
The Lithium battery: Using this rechargeable battery the user can use the device for six hours continuously
- An android mobile phone
- Measuring probe (skimmer or sensor)
- The Device bag
- A Lithium battery lasts 6 hours
- Home charger
- Car charger
- Wireless module
- Charger connector (Socket)
- The tablet bag
- A belt
- The waist belt
- The user manual
- Two-year warranty certificate