|Device name||Easy Way Plus|
|Research System||Imaging System|
|Objective||Archaeological treasures and Gold|
|Underground search Depth||18 meters|
Easy Way Plus
- About the device:
- Easy Way Plus is the smallest 3D imaging system metal detector
- The device is designed for prospectors and treasure hunters to give them the ability to use it secretly according to its small size it can be easily hidden.
- The device can photograph what is under the ground and transmit data via the 3D analytical program via Bluetooth.
- The targets are displayed on 3D images through the tablet of the device.
- The search depth of the Easy Way Plus device is 18 meters underground, with the ability to determine targets depth on meters and centimeters under the ground.
- Now with the Easy Way Plus you can explore secretly and find underground buried treasures. Just wear the Easy Way in the foot and go out to search for gold and treasures. As the Easy Way device is designed for prospectors and treasure hunters to allow them to discover treasures secretly.
Easy Way Plus is a unique device, although, to its small size and the ability to hide it, the device also has the precision of locating targets underground. The 3D Ger Analyzer program supports the following languages: Arabic, English, Russian, Turkish, French, and German
Technical Features of Easy Way Plus:
- This device works with a three-dimensional imaging system that depicts all metals, caves, and voids under the ground and explains them on the screen of the handheld tablet.
- The device gives a direct and high-resolution image of all that is buried in the underground and explained it with 3D images and the user can know the quality of the target detected through the stereoscopic images of the targets.
The device can also measure the depth of the target detected with precision and professionalism.
- Small device and lightweight, and the weight of the whole device with all its accessories is 1.5 kg
- The search depth of the device reaches 18 meters underground
- The device operates using the 3D Ger Analyzer software to determine the shape, size, and depth of the underground target
- The device works with a 12-volt battery.
- The Battery lasts up to 6 hours continuous work and can be easily charged.
- Two years warranty certificate from the date of purchase.
- The device is fully made in Germany
- The device holds the CE certificate in accordance with international standards.
- The main unit containing the main processor of the device and the control panel.
- The sending antenna.
- Joystick (control tool).
- A special Wear to install the device on the foot.
- Home electric charger 220-volts.
- The device Tablet which the search software is installed.
- Fully shock-proof Carrying Bag to carry and save for the device and its accessories
- User manuals in several languages, including Arabic.